Certified Long Island CertainTeed Siding Installers
At All Pro Remodeling Corp. we choose to work with only the finest siding manufacturers. That's why we provide our customers with CertainTeed siding in Long Island. But you can rest assured we are not locked into one manufacturer, giving us the ability to choose exterior siding that works best for your home, not our bottom line like other Long Island siding contractors that only install one brand.
When it comes to exterior siding, installation is the key. Without proper installation, any benefits you could have gotten from high quality siding is generally lost. How do you know who to choose for your siding installation needs in Long Island? Be careful. Most siding contractors are not certified siding installers. Not only are we certified installers for CertainTeed siding, but we are certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute. We also provide a written warranty matching the manufacturer's warranty for our installation services.
Did you know siding replacement is actually a great investment? According to the Cost vs. Value Report over 89% of replacement cost is recouped on resale. Add in energy savings and insulated siding replacement is money well spent.
CertainTeed CedarBoards™ Insulated Siding
The Natural Look of Wide Board Wood Siding
CertainTeed CedarBoards™ Insulated Siding is a great choice for siding in Long Island. You'll get amazing benefits from this top rated product, such as the follow featurse:
- Custom Contoured Foam increases R-value and provides strength and rigidity for a solid look and feel.
- Natural Cedar Texture gives a rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards.
- Wideboard Style for a wood-like profile and reduced number of seams.
- Deep 3/4 Straight-Edge Panel Projection for the clean look of newly-sawn wood.
Below you'll find images showcasing CertainTeed CedarBoards™ Insulated Siding in detail. Click the images to enlarge.
Special Limited-Time Financing Offer
NO INTEREST UNTIL 2020
Long Island Vinyl Siding Installation
New siding can truly transform a home. Increase your curb appeal and up your home's value with durable, long lasting vinyl siding. A variety of fade resistant colors make this siding option fantastic for every style and budget.
Vinyl Siding Benefits:
- Vinyl siding is zero maintenance and it’s surface makes it almost impenetrable to mold and moisture damage.
- Choose from numerous styles and colors.
- Some vinyl sidings have a wood-grain like surface that can make the product look surprisingly like real wood. Higher grades of siding have improved rigidity and greater impact resistance.
- PVC expands and contracts significantly in response to temperature changes which allows for long lasting fade and crack free covering.
- Various trim details such as J-channels, soffit panels, gutters and downspouts are available to create a complete siding look.
At All Pro Remodeling Corp., we're here to install home siding to suit both your style and budget.
Contact us today to get started!
CertainTeed Cedar Impressions
CertainTeed Cedar Impressions siding offers a variety of style and color combinations, making it one of the easiest ways to customize your home's exterior. Get the classic look of cedar wood siding without all the maintenance. Enjoy benefits such as:
- Timeless Style - The timeless appeal of wood is painstakingly recreated in Cedar Impressions' classic styles. Each is designed to capture the look of freshly sawn wood, the distinctive patterns of randomly sized boards, and a finely crafted finished appearance.
- Deep, Rich Shades - With the ever increasing demand for deeper hues, Cedar Impressions provides the widest array of these beautiful, dramatic colors available on the market today
- Colorful Combinations - The Cedar Impressions palette is designed to harmonize beautifully when combining colors, styles and different cladding materials – a major trend in home building and remodeling.
Below you'll find images showcasing CertainTeed Cedar Impressions siding in detail. Click the images to enlarge.
Special Limited-Time Financing Offer
NO PAYMENTS UNTIL 2017
If you are looking for a certified installer of CertainTeed siding in Long Island, please call 631-928-0688 or complete our online request form.
- Picking the Right Doors & Windows in Long Island - One of the most important tasks that you can take care of, when it comes to remodeling your Long Island home, is finding the right replacement doors and windows. Yet people rarely realize how important this is or why it would be so important in the first place. Of course, by working with a reputable industry expert to take care of this for you … Read More
- Importance of Quality Long Island Roofing Work - Tell the average homeowner that their roof is the single most important aspect of their home and you probably won't get much of an argument about that. Your rooftop safeguards the rest of your home from the elements, and this is including the residents and belongings inside the structure. Yet, even after coming to the realization that your roofing … Read More